Thursday, October 24, 2019

Inspired By... table runner

The new Inspired By challenge is up and I was pretty literal with this one. I went with the theme and the sketch to create this card using old and new CTMH goodies

I'd like to say I was using up scraps, and maybe a couple pieces were but I did use some full sheets ;)
The word BOO is cut with the CTMH die cut alphabet and I mounted it on foam circles. The Halloween paper and stickers are in the current catalog so be sure to nab it.


That cute little ghost is from last years stamps. I mounted him on foam squares as well. 






3 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so perfect for your photo inspiration, Laurel! And you used my favorite ghost, too!

Cat Craig said...

Love the stitching.

Jeanne said...

This is SO cute! I love the strips and the stitching. One cannot help but smile looking at this happy card!

01 09 10