Thursday, November 21, 2019

Inspired By... Christmas welcome

The new Inspired By challenge is up and it inspired me to pull together a few of my dies and check it out.... no pattern paper, LOL

The embossing folder is from CTMH and it worked perfect to pull out the brick in the photo. I then wanted to incorporated the colors and the deer.

The deer are from MFT. I got them last year and this is my first time using them. Hahaha. Does that happen to you?


I layered the deer in with the Snowflake border from Poppy Stamps. The Holly is from Reverse Confetti and finally the sentiment is from W Plus9


Now come on over and play :) 



4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Laurel your card is EXQUISITE!!! and, Yes. It does happen to me! It's all those Inventory Clearance sales in January, right?! xx
=]

Denise Bryant said...

Love your card! Awesome layering and details! The deer are just adorable! And, yes, I have seasonal dies from past years I haven't even used yet!

Allie said...

Awesome design, Laurel! Beautiful card!

Jeanne said...

Oh Laurel, there are so many goodies in my stash just like that. Too many great ideas and too little time. I adore your card. The reindeer look fabulous tucked in the holly. I really like the embossing folder, too. So many fun details that work so well together to create a lovely and festive card!

01 09 10