Thursday, November 28, 2019

Inspired By.... pink Christmas

The new Inspired By challenge is up and I was inspired to ink up my new CTMH Gingerbread stamp and create a Christmas card even though it is my birthday and I love pink and thought I would be making a mostly pink card.

I used lots of new CTMH goodies, you should check out the site as there are so many fun new holiday stamps and papers to play with!

I stamped, embossed and cut out the house. I mounted it on foam squares and then embellished with some Stickles and a pearl.

I added some of the sequins from the Rose Gold mix to the lollipops for more interest. The background is embossed with last years embossing plate. 


Now we would love to see how you are inspired:


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hey there, Laurel! Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have a fantastic day. What a delightful card you've shared. You've definitely got a little pink in there. The house is so sweet flanked by the lollipops. I like the the whole design. You pack a lot onto a card, but it never looks too busy. You have a gift. Thanks for sharing!

Cat Craig said...

Happy Birthday! Darling lil card all about sweet dreams for sure. Perfectly darling and festive.

01 09 10