Thursday, November 14, 2019

Inspired By....garlands

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and I was inspired by the colors to create this fun sledding layout.

I used all CTMH goodies. The colors in the new Holly Jolly paper pack (and the Mix in) are just so pretty and though Christmas themed, I was able to pull off a sledding layout.


The snowflake dies are from last year. I cut the title with my Silhouette and the mitten stamp is a fun new stamp so be sure to check out my website



Now here is the photo, come play

The layout of my page was inspired by the Scraplift Sunday challenge at Paper Issues.




2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Terrific layout, Laurel. You know I adore the pictures. It looks neat the way these line up. Almost as if you captured all the motion in one. A neat visual effect. Kaiah is so cute and very lucky to have you two as grandparents! The papers you chose are so fun and they pop quite nicely off the page. Love the snowflakes and the sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing!

Fay Mcwrath said...

Very nice blog you have hhere

01 09 10