Monday, November 4, 2019

Sweet, warm wishes

And I'm back with another card for the CLC Blog Hop. This one, I think is my favorite card that I have made so far.

All supplies are from CTMH (don't you LOVE that elf?!) (Mix in Paper Pack, Snowflake Embossing Folder, Holly Jolly card making kit) - except the mug and the sweet die.


In the stamp set the elf is supposed to hold a sign or some gifts. I cut out his little hands and adhered to this paper pieced mug from Sunny Studio Stamps. The mug was the perfect size so I had to use it. To add even more interest... I mounted the mug on a wiggler. So fun!


Playing along with: 


9 comments:

New Creations said...

So crisp and beautiful snowflake background, love the image!

Esther Asbury said...

Cute little elf on this sweet cocoa card! Love the striped background!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and adorable is the elf with the big mug of hot cocoa. Yum! I wish I had a cup right now.

Billie A said...

Cute image and scene.

Fikreta said...

its super sweet!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So super cute!

Jeanne said...

How fun is this! Adorable card. I can see why this is a favorite of yours. Lots of fun details. The wobbler idea is a great one.

mamawcindy said...

That's one big cup for that little elf. So Cute!

Shelly said...

So super cute!

01 09 10