Thursday, February 27, 2020

Inspired By... home sweet home

The new Inspired By challenge is up and I pulled out the bright happy colors. I really love this combo of blue and green. It is so fresh.

I couldn't wait to use my new Stamp and die from Reverse Confetti and I have a couple of girls on my Zyia team that really deserve this too, guess I'll have to make a few.


The Stripe Panel die is from Reverse Confetti as well. The Star die is from MFT I do believe, I've had it so long I can't remember. The OMG stamp and die is Reverse Confetti. I mounted the large letters on foam squares for dimension. 


Now come on over and see what the rest of the design team have done:




3 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Loving the bold colors on this card.

Nora Noll said...

This is SO FUN!! I love the bold colors you chose to use on this!!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous and fun!
xxx

01 09 10