Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Inspired By Nature - 1

If you know me, you know I love the outdoors! So I decided to use that love and create a weekly inspiration around it. Soooo... welcome to the first 

Inspired By Nature

These will have something from nature (plant, animal, object) as part of the photo and of course there will be many different ways to take the photo!


So many ways to be inspired: the colors, winter, deer/animal, trees, sketch?


I plan on this being a weekly inspiration so stay tuned and of course if it inspires you in any way, be sure to share it with me!

I was very literal with the inspiration for this one. All supplies are CTMH. And even though it is very simple.... it took me way tooo long! LOL



I would love to see how you are inspired!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Ooh so pretty! And what a great inspiration photo and wonderful sketch! Hope to play along!

Jeanne said...

Oh wow, this is lovely, Laurel. How fun for you to start a new inspiration challenge. Have fun with it!

01 09 10