Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Inspired By Nature - Snowdrops

Happy Tuesday which means another Inspired By Nature project.  I always love when the snowdrops start popping out as I know then, that spring is just around the corner.

The inspiration photo colors made me think of a wedding so that is where I went with it. All supplies are CTMH except the 'ladder die'. I fussy cut the flowers from the pattern paper and mounted with foam squares. 


Does this inspire you at all? I would love to see.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Rose said...

Such a beautiful card :) I have never heard of snowdrops, they are sure pretty.

Jeanne said...

Lovely card! I've heard of snowdrops, but have never grown any. They are such a pretty flower and obviously hearty if they can grow through the cold and snow!

01 09 10