Thursday, January 19, 2023

Inspired By Popcorn Day

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and I was inspired by the pink.... I just may be creating a few more cards for this as pink is my favorite color!

This card took me way too long LOL. I am so not very good at layered stamps and actually almost threw in the towel, but I persevered and I am embarrassed to say, finally used my(can't even remember the name) - Misti? Stamp Positioner? I have had it for a long time but for some reason just never used it - until today and now I can't believer I hadn't tried it before LOL

The stamps and die are from the Greetery. I put the sweets on foam squares for dimension.


Now come on over and see what the design team have created



Also playing slong with





3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Woooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!!! I'm so happy that you persevered! I use my Mini Misti EVERYTIME I stamp. Your card is amazing!

Stef Perry said...

Oh MY goodness, what a fun and fabulous card Laurel! Love the pink (!), and the line of treats topped with that yummy donut is an amazing and clever take on the SSC sketch. Thank you so much for joining us for this challenge!

dj said...

Sweetness!! Both in your creation of this card and the theme!! Beautifully put together!! So glad you got to play along and celebrate with us for our 300th celebratory challenge over at Sunday Stamps!
-Deb Horst, DT #SSC300

01 09 10