Thursday, January 5, 2023

Inspired By.... Whip Cream Day

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and I am all over this one. I love Hot Chocolate and Whip Cream so I could certainly celebrate National Whip Cream Day LOL

I created two projects for this challenge




First up I created a shaker card. The papers are from CTMH, the mug die is from Honey. Bee stamps and the sentiment is from MFT


Next a little tag/card for my what makes me happy bin and hot chocolate definitely makes me happy. The journaling is on the back. Papers this time are from Simple Stories




Here are the inspirations... come on over and play along

I'm also linking up to the Caffeinated Christmas Challenge - Snowflakes












2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I adore these!

Jeanne said...

Absolutely delightful! Great job, Laurel. :)

01 09 10