Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Inspired By Nature - Hearts in Nature tree

Welcome to another week of Inspired By Nature. This month is all about hearts. I love spotting hearts out in nature and when my grand daughter has been with me I tell her everytime I see one, someone up in heaven is thinking of me  (note: this is not my photo)


This week I was inspired by the woodgrain and pulled out some old CTMH papers. I fussy cut many of the elements and used foam squares to pop them up.




If this inspires you at all I would love to see it.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Rose said...

Fantastic card Laurel!! Love the colors.

Jeanne said...

Great card and great story. What a neat inspiring photo, too. I really like the pattern papers you selected! Perfect for you and what you love.

01 09 10