Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Inspired By Nature - Strawberry

Hi everyone, welcome back to another Inspired By Nature and this month it is all about hearts. 

This week it is a strawberry and I was pretty literal with the inspiration I went with the strawberry - used my Silhouette and it took way too long as I am so rusty with it LOL

All papers are CTMH, Strawberries from the Silhouette and the stamp and die sentiment are from The Stamps of Life


\

How are you inspired? Theme? colors? texture? sketch? heart?


If you're inspired at all I would love to see it.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

So many things to love on this card. Strawberries, yum! Gingham, stitching and staples! Not to mention the sweet font for the sentiment. Thanks for sharing, Laurel. :)

01 09 10