Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Mindful Moments 1 - Game

Starting up Mindful Moments once again as I really think documenting the little moments of everyday life is so important. So much so that I have started a Facebook Group that I started to encourage others to get the photos off their phones and onto paper for  generations to enjoy. 

Come and join us:


I decided to document my family's love of card games. All supplies are from CTMH except the journaling card - see below for explanation on that LOL




Funny Story: I wanted some sort of journaling card for these pages and couldn't find one so I played around to create the 5 favorite game one. Which led to me creating a whole themed set.... which in turn led to me creating a few different themed sets, which then led to me opening an Etsy Store LOLOL 

Here's my Family Game Night set: 





Come on and join us:







1 comment:

Jeanne said...

This is awesome. I no longer take a bunch of pictures like I did when my girls were younger, but I've come across ideas about keeping a daily journal. I've not fully started it yet, but I like the idea of having some "prompts" of things to write about in addition to daily life. I love playing games and have been part of a game night with a friend and her parents for probably 15-16 years now. We get together once a month and play games. When my girls are home and available, we play games a lot, too. I need to write about that! I don't know Pass the Ace...might have to look that one up. I love how this prompted you to start a whole new venture! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring, Laurel. It's great to have you "back." :)

01 09 10