Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Margaritas

I have the challenge for you over at Ribbon Carousel and I chose paper piecing, I love to fussy cut!


I am not really sure what possessed me to paper piece a digi wearing glasses (Cheers Kaylee from SOG)!  Don't judge it too harshly please!  I did have fun with it though and of course these fun Coconut Lime Soup papers by Jillibean Soup are so easy to work with!  I tied it all off with some Twinery Twine, available at the Ribbon Carousel.


This is also for the Young Crafter's Unite challenge - many layers.




Now head on over to the Ribbon Carousel to see what the rest of the DT have done and I hope that you play along with us.

ETA: This card was in the Top 3 at 2Peas!






10 comments:

Dora said...

This is cute and love the image and colors!

Jenny said...

So cute Laurel! Love it! Miss you! :)

Kim O'Connell said...

WOW! I love this! Love the circular card, the mix of DSP, the sentiment, the twine, the fun image.....did I miss anything?

~amy~ said...

Love this!!!!!

Barb said...

Yup! This is aweseom! Fab paper piecing :)

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, fabulous! And fantastic paper piecing!

Rose said...

you are the queen of paper piecing girl :)

bonnie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so worth all that fussy cutting! Hugs x

Annette said...

Girl you have been busy...i have made many stops this morning by your blog...this is so darn cute...I love how you paper pieced Kaylee...she looks adorable...

Marie / Legojenta said...

This card turned out so great! Thanks for joining our YCU challenge =)

01 09 10