Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Day

I can't believe I finished these pages today too!  There were so many photos to scrap from our Easter that I used 2 PL pages as well as an insert.  I had a lot to do today so I didn't do a lot of embellishing or layering to the pages as I just wanted to get them done - or I was afraid I might never get to them...

Anyhow I used the Happy Easter Mini Theme by Echo Park as it was the perfect collection for all the fun photos.  I also used some Elle's Studio tags and My Favorite Things stamps.






1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Absolutely awesome layouts, Laurel. What a FUN day it looks to have been. The weather looks like it was pleasant and the activities fun and funny! It's no wonder you needed the extra space to get all the elements into the layouts. Great job!

01 09 10