Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sweet Routine of card making

I played again... this summer is starting out just right ;)

I LOVE the Sweet Routine collection by Webster's Pages - the colors, patterns, flowers... just love it!



I also used the French Kiss Life LOL by Unity for some subtle background stamping.  I will be using this set over and over. 

I fussy cut the roses from some of the pattern paper and of course finished off with a Silhouette cut and some stitching.

I paired the Tea for Two stamp set (one of my most used PTI sets) and coordinating die for this card. 

 The rose on the cup was fussy cut and adhered, the plate and cup were mounted on foam squares.

Finally a just because card.  

I punched out the circle from some of the pattern paper, adhered the die cut tea cup and mounted with foam squares.  


4 comments:

Lesley said...

So pretty!

Jeanne said...

Yes! Happy Summer Break to you, Laurel. You are off to a fabulous start with this card trio. Happy colors, great designs that lead to beautiful cards. Well done! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!

Karen Day said...

A gorgeous card set, Laurel! I'm loving your regular posts lately :o)

01 09 10