Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Deck the Halls Card Trio

I got a package from Simon Says the other day and took some time to play with it.

I used the Deck the Halls collection by American Crafts to create a trio of cards.


First up a quick and easy, postal friendly card.  I love the gift die cuts in the collection and I am always a sucker for text/script paper :)  

I am playing along with the sketch at The Challenge

Next up a skinny card.  When I saw the houndstooth paper, I knew I wanted to create something with a shoe.  I used a shoe die from Paper Smooches and a sentiment from Unity.  I am playing along with the Simon Says challenge - Tag It

Finally, with the candy cane paper, who could resist creating a hot cocoa themed card. The dies and stamp are both from My Favorite Things.  I tied it off with some Divine Twine.

I am playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:


12 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome card Trio..

Jeanne said...

Glad you got a chance to play. Your cards are so fun and festive. :)

~amy~ said...

These are FABulous Laurel!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are all wonderful, Laurel! I especially LOVE the coffee card, those peppermints are so cute!

Linda Callahan said...

Such fun cards for the holidays! Glad you shared one at FMS!

Nance said...

Beautiful set of cards! Love how you coordinated the patterns. Thanks for playing The Challenge with us this week!

Lesley said...

Hey you!! SO happy you played along! 5 days to go!!! Ready for the break!!! Hugs! xo

Anita said...

These are all amazing! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

You really are a master at collage art, Laurel! What a great selection of cards! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

Jen Brum said...

Great set of cards! They're all so beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Melissa Bove said...

Super fabulous cards!! Wonderful designs!! Very pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Anita said...

Awesome cards! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

01 09 10