Saturday, September 10, 2016

What's cooking?

I have lots to do this weekend, getting ready for my grand daughter's birthday (well my daughter is doing that, but I have the munchkin... so not much else gets done ;) ) and getting ready for my own party at my house this coming week.  But I wanted to sneak down to my craft room.

I used the Harvest collection by Pebbles - love this and wish I had more and the 12 X 12 size!  The sentiment is from the What's Cooking stamp set by Unity.  I love tucking in pieces of items that just carry out the theme and in this case it is the burlap ribbon from May Arts that I cut and frayed.


I played along with the fusion sketch challenge:

4 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I don't know how you get anything done with the little one around! I "babysat" for a couple of hours this morning and there was no sitting involved! LOL

The card is delightful! I love the recipe card look with the apple!
Hugs!

Jeanne said...

Oooh how fun to be able to watch your granddaughter and still be able to sneak away to create a fabulous card! I sure do like the cooking theme. It looks great. I've always liked it when you have stapled an item onto your card, too, with those itty bitty staples. :) Happy Birthday to your sweet little granddaughter! :)

~amy~ said...

You're a busy bee! This card is perfect!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! I love it! Such cute fall apples, and the burlap trim was the perfect addition. I really love how you angled your papers, too. <3
Happy birthday to your sweet granddaughter! Wow, how times flies!

01 09 10