Thursday, January 2, 2020

Inspired By.... winter

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and I went with the colors and the theme.

All of the papers (old and new) are from CTMH as is the Snowflake die and skate stamp.


I love when I can combine a few different stamps and dies and all of these worked well together. Stamps are from CTMH, Technique Tuesday (sentiment and coat) and Carta Bella (cup and winter die)

Here is the inspiration photo, come play!

I am also playing along with Sunday Stamps challenge:


And the sketch is from: 








12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Perfect!

Danni Reid said...

I love every last detail Laurel, perfect!!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous.

Christine Kiehl said...

I love this card! Very creative! Cutest little coat!

Heather said...

Wow, LOVE this take on our neutrals, and what awesome winter elements! Great design! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Jeanne said...

Great take on the inspiration photo. Love the neutral color palette. So many winter elements are represented. :)

Judy Rozema said...

Fabulous combination of winter elements! Love the colors too! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Small Talk Mama said...

What a fun winter card. I like all the textures you added. . . even if I'm already waiting for spring.

Karren said...

Wonderfully designed card with such gorgeous neutrals! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Annette Elliott said...

Laurel, I just love your collage of winter fun! Although I am already tired of the cold here in MN, your card makes me happy! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

SmilynStef said...

love that winter collage ... congrats on your shout out

01 09 10