Thursday, September 15, 2022

Inspired By a Unicorn Board

Happy Thursday and new challenge day! I am loving charcuterie boards lately and since my grand daughter turned 8 this week, and loves unicorns this was in her honor ;) 

 I created 2 cards and on the first card combined both the theme and the sketch for this week's Inspired By challenges. All supplies are CTMH except the 'sweet' die. I popped the donut and die cut sentiments on foam squares for dimension.



And my second card:


I was inspired by the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches





Here are this week's challenges. Can't wait to see what you do. Head on over to the blog to see what the other designers created!




7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Two cute cards, Laurel the second is magical. Happy Birthday to your granddaughter!

~amy~ said...

Love these both Laurel! Happy Birthday to your granddaughter!

Jeanne said...

First of all, I can't believe she is going to be 8! Wow! Time is sure flying. Your cards are delightful. I like the details you've added to both, especially the stars after the cute unicorn. :)

Fran Wing said...

How cute is this card for FMS, Laurel?! I love that you overlapped the squares and stitched on them. I haven't tried stitching on paper yet, but I think it won't be long before I give it a try. Hopefully my attempts will be as successful as yours!

Amy O said...

These are both fabulous! I love the collage look for your FMS card -- such a fun mix of colors and patterns! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Love the unicorn! Such a fun card. Glad to see you this week at FMS

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! This such a happy unicorn. Lovely candy colors, too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

01 09 10