Sunday, June 19, 2011

Odds & Ends

I am so in love with the Cosmo Cricket Odds & Ends papers that I received in my kit from Your Scrapbook Stash.  I used them on a Christmas layout here, and today I am using them in a totally different way.  I may have to order some more!

I used this sketch from Stuck Sketches:


I take no credit for this photo, I found it in my daughters's Facebook photos, one of her friends took it and altered it.  Isn't it fantastic!  

I love all the bits of wisdom and sentiments on one of the pattern papers in the kit so I cut some out and used them as my journaling on this page.  I have also used a journaling card from Pretty Little Studio and some Vintage Seam Binding, available at The Ribbon Carousel.  The leaves are cut with my Foliage Spellbinders die, I punched the edge of the pattern paper with a Martha Stewart edge punch, and I have snuck in a Maya Road envelope and SRM Sticker.

Next up is the Cupcake Inspirations challenge for this week:  LOVE this inspiration!

I used the Sweet Sunday sketch:

It is also my week for the Card Challenge at Scrap Shotz and my challenge is to create a card with some Gardening theme to it - this could be anything related to gardening.  For my card I used my new PTI stamp set and dies.  Once again some of the Seam Binding and some May Arts Twine.  

13 comments:

Carla said...

Great projects! Especially the layout - gorgeous! Have to love Facebook :-)

~amy~ said...

Such a great layout..love the pic!!!! Super card too!!

Unknown said...

That layout is just priceless. I love finding great pics of my kiddos on Facebook. The card is gorgeous too!

Dora said...

This is a wonderful lo, lovely colors!
And that card...beautiful!

Brenda said...

Both are wonderful! I do love that picture that you found - they are sometimes the best!

farmhouse-story said...

great fb find-love the sweet page! darling pti card, too!

Karen B. said...

Great layout and great card, I love your use of color.

Rachel Hope said...

Wonderful projects! Love the soft feel!

Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Nina Dee said...

Love those little flowers! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! :)

Zulma said...

Beautiful proyects! nice colors and sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcakes Inspirations this week.
Zulma DT

papertrails leaver said...

this is a fun card!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout. That photo looks fabulous.

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Superb cards!


Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations last week! So sorry I am late getting around.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

01 09 10