Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Cheer

Hi everyone, I am in the midst of lots of Christmas prep.  Still making gifts and baking.  Wanted to pop in and share a gift card holder I made.  I played along in the Some Odd Girl challenge as well as the Scrapbook Essentials challenge.


I used my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the tag.  The sentiment is from PTI, the image is Mistletoe Kaylee, I just put an 'ornament' sticker in place of the mistletoe (which of course has the recepients initial), which is hanging by a bit of twine from The Twinery.  I paper pieced her dress with some Holly Jolly paper by Echo Park.  On the back of the tag is a pocket to hold a gift card.

9 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

just so sweet!

Alanna said...

Too cute. I love that the tag holds a gift card as well.

Sara I. said...

Absolutely fabulous!! Love the pop of pink amidst all the white !!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Soooooooo pretty Laurel!! Love that tag!!

Holiday Hugs!
Meredith

Scrapbook Essentials BC said...

What a fun tag! Thanks for playing along at Scrapbook Essentials BC challenges!

papertrails leaver said...

She is so cute and love the ponk!

Unknown said...

Laurel, that color combo on a christmas tag is just so sweet and perfect! I never would have thought to put those together! Love all the texture, lovely! Thanks so much for hopping with us!

Lesley said...

This is adorable Laurel, love that sweet image. So happy you joined us at Scrapbook Essentials.

Notes by Nina said...

Your tag is adorable Laurel, I love the snowflakes. Thank you for playing along at Scrapbook Essentials BC!

01 09 10