Monday, February 22, 2016

Do what makes you happy


It is Monday again and you know what that means...
yes it is time for another challenge.
This week we have an inspiration photo for you.


When I saw the photo I knew immediately which papers I wanted to use.
I used the Blue Bay collection by KaiserCraft.
They worked perfectly don't you think.
The background die is from My Favorite Things
other than that, all else is either die cuts from the collection
or fussy cut.

Be sure to check out what the other designers created for this challenge.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great interpretation of the inspiration!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the mix of elements you combined here.

Annette Allen said...

pretty card.. i love all the layers.

Jeanne said...

I do believe that finding and using great papers makes you very happy! This card must make you giddy. Wonderful work!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurel, this is gorgeous! Your mix of elements is amazing! XXX

Rachel Bergfeld said...

You're right, those papers are absolutely perfect! I love the mix of elements here. An absolutely gorgeous card!

Notes by Nina said...

Stunning, I love all the fabulous details.

Broni said...

Awesome composition of elements on this card, Laurel! Love that you used a blue flower!

Nance said...

Laurel, this is just really breathtaking! I love your layering and use of paper/patterns! You make it look so effortless!

01 09 10