Monday, October 30, 2017

In All Things...

I'm nearing the end of my fall cards... will be breaking out my Christmas and Winter products very soon!

Today I have another clean and simple card.  Once again using my  new Collage Die from MFT.  This time I have paired it with some die cuts from the Harvest collection by Pebbles.






A super simple card.  I have mounted the die cuts on foam squares.  The sentiment tag is cut from some of the pattern paper in the collection.



Playing along with: 

Simon Says - Anything Goes

http://addictedtocas.blogspot.ca/2017/10/addicted-to-cas-challenge-123-leaves.html

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely work. I just checked to see about that collage die. Out of stock. Again. Guess it's a popular one, as that is what I see every time I look it up. LOL

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous card! Such a wonderful design!! Love this! So pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

anja curvers said...

Such a pretty card with a great design. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

Jaydee said...

Love the die-cut frame behind your leaves and the kraft color is the perfect one to highlight the pops of color in the leaves. So glad you shared it with us at ATCAS this week
jaydee

01 09 10