Thursday, April 18, 2019

Inspired By... earth day

The new Inspired By challenge is up and I love the colors in it! I pulled them out using another Felicity Jane collection.  I used a layout from the Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues for my inspiration.


I just layered bits of the pattern paper, fussy cutting some of the pretty roses to add. I stitched them down along with other bits of messy stitching.  Super quick and easy!



Now head on over and check out what the design team has for you.


Here is the layout for Scraplift Sunday: 



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful layout, Laurel! The picture is so sweet. They look so much alike! The papers you chose are just lovely. I really like that shade of blue with the yellows. Cheerful and happy, just like the photo. It's got a bit of a homespun feel and I really like that. Wonderful work! :)

I Card Everyone said...

It is so perfect, Laurel... makes me wonder which came first: the paper, or the ib photo? xx
=]

01 09 10