Thursday, April 4, 2019

Inspired By... speckled eggs

The new Inspired By challenge is up and I was inspired to create a layout. I pulled out the blue, gold and spatters.

The papers are from Felicity Jane and the stamps are from CTMH and Unity. I love the sentiment from the Unity SMAK (I am a Work in Progress) I then paired it with the My Favorite Things stamp set from CTMH.


I love the acetate numbers in the FJ kit and worked well to document how I am feeling at this age now :) 





Now here is the inspiration photo. Come on over and play. 



1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Fantastic layout, Laurel. You used the inspiration so beautifully! Knowing a bit of your history and seeing where you are now is so fabulous and encouraging! You look terrific and you are so positive and upbeat. So happy for you. :)

01 09 10