Thursday, March 5, 2020

Inspired By...seeing green

The new Inspired By Challenge is up and I was inspired to create this card. The photo made me think of fresh and new with the green (even though the items are vintage) so I went with that. I pulled out the grid with the pattern paper and the floral from one of the items in the photo.

I used some old and new CTMH papers but the stamp is in the new catalogue.


I used some pennant dies from MFT and the flowers were mounted on foam squares for some dimension. 


Now come on over and play




3 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Love just the partial colors on this fab collage card.

LeAnne said...

Wowza....I just got the new catalog, I am going to have to go check this stamp out! It's BEAUTIFUL!

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Laurel! The black and white image is pretty. And I really like the pops of color you added to help it shine. :)

01 09 10