Monday, November 7, 2022

Christmas season has begun LOL

Yep I am on to Christmas cards! My grand daughter and I played in the craft room on the weekend. Apparently we had reindeer on our minds :)

I love this reindeer from Pink and Main. All else is from CTMH. I mounted him on foam squares for dimension. 




I played along with the sketch from Try Stamping on Tuesday:


Then I gave my granddaughter some older papers and she decided the papers and stamps she wanted to use. I cut them. She did the rest :). Not bad for an 8 year old







5 comments:

Jeanne said...

That Pink and Main reindeer is the fabulous! He makes me grin. And how awesome that you can craft with your granddaughter! She is growing up so fast. Hard to believe she is 8 already. What a special bond you two have!!

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable!

Dena J said...

Your reindeer is adorable. I love crafting with grandkids, too. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Donna Scholz said...

Laurel, that long-legged reindeer is so darn cute! Love the papers you chose for the background, and the snowy hillside he's standing on!! Thank you so much for sharing your card as well as your granddaughter's with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Anna said...

All three cards are fabulous. I try to get my two kiddos (10 and 13) to craft with me and we have fun.
The reindeer is super cute and a wonderful interpretation of our sketch. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, TSOT Design Team

01 09 10