Wednesday, July 30, 2008

San Josef Bay

I feel like this layout took me forever. I started last night with deciding on the layout, cutting the paper and pictures, then I stamped the Playful Flourishes with our White Daisy pigment ink and didn't want to emboss it so I left it overnight to dry. Today I used the foam tool and sponged white acrylic paint on the cardstock to give it some dimension. I then stamped the Journalling Jots and more Playful Flourish in Dutch Blue. Finally I covered the Dimensional Letters (I love these!) with liquid glass and tiny glass beads so I had to leave them to dry. My layout is finally completed. I love the look of the Journalling jots on the one page so much that now I don't want to ruin the layout with my handwritten journalling!!!LOL

All supplies are from CTMH (except vellum phrase and beads)
Page one - notice the Journalling Jots

Page 2 - notice the August Stamp of the Month (Today's Date in bottom corner)
Close up of letters


Stamps used: Playful Flourish; Journalling Jots; Today's Date (August SOTM)
Colors: White Daisy, Crystal Blue, Dutch Blue
Embellishments: Dimensional Monograms, Liquid Glass, Glass Beads, Vellum phrase

2 comments:

jo said...

Those letters look fab Laurel!!

Carolina said...

Just beyond darlin' - the glitter letters are the perfect accent for the layout!

01 09 10