Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sleep Deprived, and trying for some Mojo!

I am struggling with getting my sleep pattern adjusted to being home, my body is still on Japan time so I am awake most of the night, even though I won't let myself sleep in the day! I thought I would try to get some mojo back and play in the craft room. I used SCS sketch challenge and this is what I came up with. All supplies, except sentiment, are from CTMH. Stamps: Butterfly Kiss, Air Mail, Spring Equinox, Journalling Jots, Decorative Dainties all CTMH, sentiment (Verve)

Colors: Garden Green, Desert Sand, Bamboo

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh, I love this card so so much! the colors are so pretty.

Lynn Put said...

This is really beautiful! I love all of the layers and soft colors!

Hope your able to get adjusted with your sleeping!

Carolina said...

Oh this is just lovely - your take on the challenge is just wonderful!

01 09 10