Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer is...

This is definately not my normal summer layout, to me summer is bright and bouncy - but with so much blue and red in the pics how could I not use this paper??? I like how it turned out despite the fact that this is not one of my favorite paper packs! All supplies are CTMH except the flowers. Stamps used: Journalling Jots; Spot On Background; August Word Puzzle; Charm Lowercase
Paper: Blue Ribbon level 2; Indian Corn Blue B&T; Outdoor Denim
Embellishments: Dimensional Lowercase Alphabet; buttons, brads and flowers and of course some stitching on the paper.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Your layout turned out a whole lot better than mine!!!! I used more yellow because it wasn't bright enough or summery for me. Maybe that is why I didn't like mine. I love yours. It does seem to be a hard set for many of us to use. :(

Carolina said...

Love your two page layout - what a fun summer theme and the pics are just great! I actually like the dp for summer theme - it's different than what is typically used and I think that's what I specially like about it.

Jena said...

Wow! It's so nice to have you back, you've been on a roll! I've seriously enjoyed what you've posted the last couple of days - awesome work, as always. TFS!

Veronica said...

COPIC MARKER TIME check out the blog

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

Laurel I love this layout! The way you used your DP and how it flows into the next page, I love it! Great job!

01 09 10