Monday, October 11, 2010

Italy as I imagined it.

Time for another Scrap Tiffany challenge and this week it is scenery photos.

I used this sketch from Liz Qualman:

I decided to scrap some more of Jaimee's trip to Europe. I asked her why she took these photos (which I LOVE by the way) and she said it was because it was just how she imagined Italy... clotheslines between buildings, pink houses and shutters. There... journaling done! I used my Echo Park Life is Good papers. The shirts are cut with my Just Chillin Teen Cartridge and the Clouds are from the Scrap-Mart Exclusive Spellbinders dies.


14 comments:

yyam said...

This is so cute! Love the clothesline!

P/s: I never saw clothesline in Italy though...maybe I wasn't consciously looking out for it...lol

TesaB said...

It's just BEAUTIFUL!!! Love how you used the house papers!!!! Amazing photos!

~amy~ said...

Fab pic & layout!!

farmhouse-story said...

love the clothesline! perfect page for these great pics:)

Jeanne said...

Fabulous! Love how Jaimee provided you with these wonderful photos and the perfect journaling!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Laurel this is amazing I love her rational as to how her mind views Italy. Have a wonderful first day of the week! Beth aka BR-T

Brenda said...

Wonderful way to scrap those memories!

Dora said...

it is one of the most beautiful countries, I love Italy, maybe I will move to there..great lo!

Julia Aston said...

what a great page! love the pics and your fun accessories to accent them!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Super duper fun! Love those details!

Unknown said...

What a fun layout! I LOVE what you did with the jounaling!

Kristina said...

Fabulous layout! I think it's kinda funny that we both used sketches from Liz for this week.

1CardCreator said...

Love this lay out Laurel! ~Diane

Alanna said...

What a fun layout.

01 09 10