Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Party

My second post for today, be sure to scroll down for my SCRS sneak peek!

I have been asked to be Guest Designer for the month of October over at My Grafico! how exciting! This week we are using the Circus Papers from Cupcake Cutiees along with Joyful Clowns from Dilek. The challenge is Pop it Up. I mounted my clown with foam squares. The banner is from Digi Doodles by Kathy Martin. I used the sketch from Clean and Simple. This is also for the Catch the Bug Challenge - anything goes.

Photobucket


12 comments:

Janice said...

So cute! I love the clown image!

Unknown said...

This is a cute card. Your clown gives the appearence of paper piecing. Nicely done.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute & fun, Laurel!

Brenda said...

Oh for adorable! you always inspire me so much Laurel!!

farmhouse-story said...

congrats on the gd spot, laurel) kathy's banner is perfect for this card!

Dora said...

it is great to see you make this cards, I love it, it is so cute!

Jeanne said...

Congrats and great, fun card!

Tammy Miller said...

Wow I love your project it is just awesome! Thank you so much for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge this week at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog.
I wanted to wish you luck and I hope you come back next week when we have some wonderful things planned and a very special Blog hop with lots of ways to win!
Tammy Miller DT Coordinator, Bugaboo Stamps

Min said...

What a neat card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Anything Goes Challenge at Catch The Bug! We hope you'll join us for all the excitement this weekend.
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Trinh said...

Cute card, Laurel! I love the party banner.

Tazza said...

Your just so talented I love it sooo cute!!! =D Thanks for joining us this month as our Guest DT!

Paul said...

The bunting is great. Looks like you had fun on World Card Making Day. Hope to see you at Bugaboo again.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

01 09 10