Tuesday, October 1, 2013

All good things come to an end

I just wanted to share that September was my last month with a couple of design teams.  I have a lot on my plate personally and just had to step back from some of my other commitments.

First I stepped down from the Hampton Arts design team.  I loved my 6 months on the team. They are so easy and wonderful to work for and the stamps are so fun.  If they ever have a DT call be sure to apply, you won't be disappointed!

Second, is the Ribbon Carousel.  This was a tough decision for me as I have been with Corinna since she began her adventure with the Ribbon Carousel and it has been a blessing to have been a part of her huge success.  Corinna is very sweet and I will miss being on the Design Team.  Of course, I won't be far, I do hope to play along with the challenges when I can.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

These are always challenging decisions to make. I know you will be missed!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I know you will be missed!!!!!

Jeanne said...

Those had to have been some really difficult decisions Laurel. I absolutely get the sense that you really enjoy being on design teams. I admire you for recognizing when you have to step back a little. I know they will miss your creativity.

Audrey Pettit said...

Totally understandable, my friend! I've often wondered how you manage it all. :)

Rose said...

your awesome talent will be missed!!

01 09 10