Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Easy Gift Card Holders with Pillow Boxes

I am up on the Jillibean Soup Blog today with a couple of quick and easy Gift Card holders.  I have a lot of teenagers in my family and they love getting money or gift cards for Christmas so I created a couple of cute little packages to present them in.

I used the Kraft Pillow Boxes - part of the Stampables line at Jillibean Soup along with some Christmas Cheer Chowder.  I just cut these images from some of the journaling cards of the Bite Sized Bits tied on some twine and bells and added some of the Pea Pod Parts.

Be sure to stop by the Jillibean Soup Blog to see what everyone else has created for you today!

13 comments:

Alanna said...

I love how you've dressed these up.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!! LOVING those bells!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a great way to package up some gift cards and cash! These are soooo cute! I love the kraft pillow boxes, and you've dressed them up to perfection. Sweet little labels and tags, and I just love how the bells look!

Jeanne said...

Excellent ideas to dress up the packaging for gift cards! The bells add a fun touch for sure. Great job!

Okio B Designs said...

Adorable! I have some pillow boxes lying around that I want to dress up for Xmas. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jeanine

Annette Allen said...

cute pillow boxes... love how you added the bells..

~amy~ said...

I'm such a fan of pillow boxes, these are awesome!

Ashley Horton said...

Such a cute idea Laurel, and I love the jingle bells you added!

Jingle said...

I LOVE the jingle bells on these! So cute!

Angi Barrs said...

Love these...especially the bells!!!

Unknown said...

Simply darling

Chantal Vandenberg said...

These look awesome!!

yyam said...

These are soooooo sweet! :)

01 09 10