Thursday, May 2, 2019

Inspired By.... pennants

The new Inspired By challenge is up and it is so pretty.

Once again I was inspired to create a layout. I have used more papers from Felicity Jane. I then paired them up with some Unity stamps.  I fussy cut the beautiful flowers from the pattern paper.


To create the sentiment on the pennant (die from Reverse Confetti) I stamped a sentiment from the Leave Ordinary Behind SMAK kit then cut it apart and adhered.  The background stamp that I used on the gingham paper is from the Life is what you make it SMAK kit.



I also used the She stamp set.





Now head on over and see what the rest of the DT have created.




1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Wonderful layout. I love the colors and the light and airy feel of the page. Your daughter is just beautiful! I hope she is having the time of her life overseas!

01 09 10