Thursday, May 30, 2019

Inspired By...laundry day

It's time for another challenge over at Inspired By.

I pulled out the colors of the photo, the 'country theme' and the clip. It gave me a good excuse to use the new Sweet Girl collection by CTMH, such soft pretty colors and I thought the whimsical butterfly background paper along with the chicken wire pulled out the country feel of the photo. 

For the sentiment I used this month's (last day to get it) SOTM. I stamped it and then cut it apart before adhering. 

Now head on over to the Inspired By blog to see what the rest of the team created. 




3 comments:

Jeanne said...

You absolutely nailed the country vibe! Love the colors and the papers. You are very good at this!

Ann said...

You are such a talented cardmaker... Love your card! Can you tell me where you purchased the chicken wire die? Thanks in advance, Ann

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is just so cute. I love that you can see the butterflies through the chicken wire die.
Perfect!
xxx

01 09 10