Friday, May 3, 2019

Spring Summer CLC Blog Hop

It's that time of year again! Time for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers' Blog Hop. And once again, there are a ton of prizes to be given away so be sure to play along with us this week!


I have used some new CTMH papers called Into the Wild for my Summer inspired card.

I then paired it with a couple of my favorite coffee themed stamps. The mug is from Stamplorations (Big Christmas Cups) - although they are called Christmas cups, they remind me of the old enamel camping mugs so that's what I am going for with my card.

I stamped on my mug a sentiment from the Coffee Quotes set by Joy Clair. 
As a final touch, to carry out the theme I added a die cut word using an Echo Park die.


Now don't forget to play along this week over here


27 comments:

Kelsey Thomas said...

This is neat! :)

New Creations said...

Love the LO with all the details, so beautiful! Happy hopping!

Esther Asbury said...

I love the camping themed --- such a cute card!

Helen Gullett said...

YES! This is my favorite! Camping and coffee totally go perfect together.

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Very fitting card for this time of the year! Cool idea

Karen Letchworth said...

I love the cute little wooden piece you added. This is SUPER cute. Thanks for sharing in the fun Coffee Hop.
Come link up also at: www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com for another great prize and to share your art.
Blessings,
Karen L

Fikreta said...

Its so woderful card!

Becca Yahrling said...

You make layering look easy! Awesome card.

Bunny said...

Love your rustic card.

~amy~ said...

This is awesome Laurel! Love that big 'ole mug!

Verna Angerhofer said...

How cool that you made a camping design. That looks great!

A.Rose said...

Coffee and camp in the quiet. I love this card.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

very fun!

Billie A said...

Wonderful card. Great colors and layers.

Jeanne said...

Very fun! Yes, adulting can be very hard. LOL Great colors and papers for the camping theme. :)

tonyamaries said...

Fun card!

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the woodstuffs added to your card! :)

Cindy C. said...

Super cool design!

Allie said...

Laurel this looks great! I'm loving those wood embellishments!

Lisa said...

Love this! So fun! Love your style and thanks for all of your inspiration!

2amscrapper said...

cute idea!

Hetty said...

What a lovely bold card!

JessicaK said...

Coffee is definitely part of the camping experience ;)

Ericka Strange said...

Great card and I love the sentiment and the summer camp feel.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Wonderful card! Love it!

Annette Reed said...

Great card! Love the sentiment on the mug and the tree.

Valerija said...

Fantastic and gorgeous card.

01 09 10