Friday, August 30, 2019

Fall is in the Air

Look at this, 2 posts in a row. Hard to imagine that a few years ago I posted daily and now I'm lucky if I do more than once a week! LOL. Perhaps you will be seeing more around here as I absolutely love making fall, winter and Christmas cards best.

Today I am using all new CTMH goodies which will be available in just a few short days. Lots of fun stuff will be available.


I love the new layered leaf dies.



The plaid paper from the new Mix In paper pack had me.



1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I remember those days and the days when I could actually sit down regularly to create. Ahhhh those were the days! lol Someday that'll happen again. Meantime I'll enjoy whenever you get to share. Lovely cards. I think the gray plaid pumpkins and leaves are fabulous. They pair well with the kraft. Lovely fall cards! Good luck heading back to school soon. Only a couple of weeks in and I'm SO ready for this long weekend.

01 09 10