Sunday, August 25, 2019

Gearing up for fall....

Some new goodies arrived in the mail the other day and I had to play with them. All of these things (stamps and dies)here will be available in the new CTMH catalogue.

I decided to get a start on fall, I love fall. What about you?

I really love the background die it will be fun to fill it with little stamps and such. Today I am using it just to add texture to my cards.

The new Layered Leaf die is a must if you like creating things with leaves. It is perfect! I paired it up with a SOTM and another new stamp. Stay tuned. 




What is fall without pumpkin spice? I love the new stamp and die set and that plaid paper. I'm always  a sucker for plaid. The pumpkin stamp had to come home to me too, because leaves, pumpkins and acorns.... love them all! 


7 comments:

Diane said...

I love the way you used the background squares die to just add some texture! I may be lifting these! Have the coffee mug myself, too!

Casandra Bennett said...

Love these cards. It's as if these stamps, dies and papers were made just for YOU!!! :)

Allie said...

What awesome fall cards, Laurel! You make me want to get into the craft room and start on some fall cards right away!

Rose said...

these are awesome! love love love fall cards :)
only pumpkin spice in my home are the pumpkin muffins I will be baking lol

Jeanne said...

Looks like some great products are soon to be available. I really like fall cards, and I think they are a particular favorite of yours. These all look wonderful; cozy and homespun. Great work!

Amy O said...

Oh, I love how you've used this background die! And the Fall images make me long for cooler temps. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

~amy~ said...

I super LOVE these!

01 09 10