Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Year Day!

Sparkle has inspired me with her many cupcake creations, so I dug out my sizzix and got to work. I cut the cupcake out of chipboard coasters and adhered paper. The icing is liquid applique, and the sprinkles are beads. It is adhered with a foam square. I also used my cuttlebug folder. I wish I had some fun polkadot purple ribbon that matched but I don't hmmm.... I guess I have to get some. Next time I would not stamp the balloon. This is also with Sketch 165

Colors are: Citrus Leaf, Spring Iris and Heavenly Blue

4 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

What a cute card, the colors are great. I'm also making some cupcake birthday cards, these are to have just in case :)

Anonymous said...

I love the sprinkles! Very cute card. I haven't die cut anything with my cuttlebug...and your card makes me wanna go buy dies. :) Great card!

Kariberry said...

he he, What is it with cupcakes?
Please explain. Is it a Bribe Treat? =) Cute card!

Carolina said...

Just adorable! Love the color combo and the way you colored and decorated the cupcake!

01 09 10