Saturday, March 15, 2008

4 You Slider Card

I am so lacking in Mojo lately! I think I need some sleep. Either that or I can't concentrate cuz I know I should really be doing my taxes! Today I gutted Danica's room, what a job that was, she used to be so clean! Well I wanted to make some cards for my card workshop in just over a week so I figured I better get busy. Hard to make cards when you just don't feel creative. After a long time (much tooo... long) I came up with this. A slider card. I think the ladies will like it. Now to come up with four more cards! All supplies are from CTMH.

When you pull the tab:
Stamp sets: Jungle Leaves (retired), In the Wild, Friendship Word Puzzle, Weathered Backgrounds.
Paper: Expediton Level 2
Hemp, pewter eyelets and brad

3 comments:

scrappernic said...

Cute card! I have this set and never use it--must be time to pull it out! I love what you've done!

Toni said...

The slider technique has always captivated me but eluded my abilities! ACK! I want to come to your class for that one.

Carolina said...

Lovely pull out card!!! Love the paper you used, it really makes the cue little tiger pop! Sorry it was a bit of struggle and totaly know what you mean how hard it is when you're not creative...hang in there you're on the right path! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

01 09 10