Friday, March 21, 2008

Starting 2007!!!

I started Danica's year 2007 album. I always start the album with a portrait of them at that age and with some info about them. Danica had already made the hand print for me so I saved it for when I was ready to do the page. Since it was pink I decided to try and match it with some papers. There is nothing frilly about this page, just a simple page from the new Reflections book. It took no time at all to do sometimes that is quite nice! The font is from the newest font cd from CTMH. Paper is from Best Friends level 2 Now using some of the scraps I made a card.


2 comments:

Carolina said...

Lovely cover page and love the idea of starting off the album with a portrait of your kids. Also love the simplicity of the page, it makes it that much more stunning and puts the focus where it should be - her photo.

The Bella card is just great! Love how you used scraps to put it together and the ribbon treatment is just perfect! TFS!

Marjorie said...

Very cute!! I love both the page and the card! You've made some super fun Bella cards ^_~ Have a wonderful Easter!

01 09 10