Saturday, August 23, 2008

TECC30 - Make Mine Chocolate

Here is Taylor's sketch for this week. Here is what I came up with. Now I did like this card. When it was all finished I had a brilliant idea to put some of my new 'Cupcake' card scent on it. Never having used it before I thought, well it is archival ink, blah, blah, blah. As you can see by the smudging in the background cupcakes - don't use CARD SCENTS on your images! The card does smell pretty yummy though!
The main panel is on foam squares and then the front cupcake is also on them.
Paper CTMH
Stamps: Cupcake (Inkadinkadoo); Make Mine Chocolate (Whipper Snapper)
brads and ribbon (CTMH)


4 comments:

Jenn said...

Who wouldn't want a card that smelled like cupcakes...yum!!! :D It's lovely and I love the striped dp! :D

Catherine said...

mmmmm, pass it along =)

Kathryn said...

Fabulous card --
Love the colors and the cupcakes look delicious!! :)

Taylor said...

I agree with Jenn... who wouldn't want a card that smells like cupcakes! YUMMY!! Thanks for playing the challenge!

01 09 10