Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thinking of You Warmly

I took a break from scrapping and decided to try a card. I sooo.... love the NEW Notebook paper from CTMH!!! I used this weeks sketch from SCS. The center circle is on foam squares. I love how it turned out. (note: I noticed in the pic that the ribbon knots look dorky so I did fix them!). All supplies are from CTMH except ribbon and cricut circle. Stamps: Vintage Christmas; Snowflake Kisses; All Decked Out (November SOTM)
Paper: Notebook level 2

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the card and great sketch!!! :D I love the notebook papers too! :D

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Fabulous card! I too LOVE that notebook paper, but gosh...haven't seemed to pick any up yet. I love what you've done with it. Amazing girl...keep it up!! :) Have a great night!

Stacy said...

Great card! I can hardly tell it is Notebook, which is really cool. Shows how we can use these PP in so many different ways!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love the color scheme and the way you've hole-punched the scalloped circle.

Beautiful!

Ifat Art said...

It's a beautiful card!
Great job!

IfatArt.

01 09 10