Saturday, August 2, 2008

X Country Run

This is definately not a spectacular layout but I didn't have much to work with! I have to take more pics of the 'other' stuff at events - like runners, water bottles etc. I saw a fellow blogger (sorry can't remember who) use several words on a card with a few stamped in a different color. I like how it looked and used it on the one page of my layout. This will probably be my last layout for awhile because I have Danica's back to school, Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas pages to do....well I just ordered a BUNCH of new stuff from CTMHs NEW catalogue (customers can order in September). So of course I have to wait for all those goodies (stamps, papers and other stuff) to come in before I do the pages, right??? Stamps: Charm Uppercase, Charm Lowercase, Say it in Style, Today's date, Journalling Jots, Rustic Flowers, Delight in Everything, and a LOT of Solos!
Colors: Heavenly Blue, Orange

I sure wish our school would get new more fun pinnies!!!

No comments:

01 09 10