Saturday, March 28, 2009

sweet

The papers were still out so I thought I would try a mini card. This one is 4 X 4 and I used my sizzix die for the ice cream cone which I cut out of chipboard coasters as well - my own chipboard element! This is also my card for Rae's use it challenge: an eyelet, some polka dots and use something that you have had for over a year (my sizzix die!) Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle
Cardstock: CTMH
Ribbon: CTMH
Stamps: CTMH
Sizzix
Cricut
Punches: SU!; crop-a-dile
eyelet and fiber: CTMH
button: Walmart

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Another yummie card! Loving the papers and colors..Makes me feel like I am in an Ice Cream Shop!

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! I want ice cream now.

Carolyn said...

These are way cute!! Hey i seen so many ideas of you using "Graphically Speaking" i went out and got it today. Thanks! :)

Jamie Harder said...

Another amazing card! Looks good enough to eat!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Another wonderful ice cream card! The colors are scrumptious!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness! This is adorable! I love the soft sweet colors!

01 09 10