Thursday, July 9, 2009

3+3 = 6

For today's challenge on 365 Cards, this picture is the inspiration. For my interpretation I dug out my Animal Cookes paper again. I don't have 'little' kids and I just love this paper, I am so glad I can use it for kids in my class! For the + and = signs I used a letter 't' sticker and two lowercase 'i' stickers. The 3s and animals have been fussy cut from the pattern paper. I heated the foam 6 and then stamped it with the Spot-on Backgrounds stamp set. All supplies are from CTMH except the frame stamp (Daisy Bucket). The sketch is from the awesome Wishes book. Now this is how I incorporated '6' animals onto the card!

Pattern Paper: Animal Cookies Stamps: Spot-on Background, Happy Birthday, April Word Puzzle Color Ready Alphabet.


12 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Oohhh.. I love this card!! Love the bright colours!! Gorgeous!! :)

~amy~ said...

Oh Laurel, this is absolutely darling!!! Thanks for playing with me today :)

Kim Dellow said...

Very cute card. Kim

Sarah said...

Adorable Laurel!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Laurel, this is so cute and love the animals on the inside too.

Unknown said...

How adorable! Don't you just love Animal Cookies?
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sparkplug17 said...

These little guys are so cute! Love the card.

Unknown said...

I just love this card. I have not tried heating the foam numbers yet but I just love the look. I've got to remember to try that.

Jenn Embry said...

So cute! I love it!

Alanna said...

So cute Laurel. Your kids at school are so lucky.

Vicki Burns said...

I LOVE this paper pack! You are so sweet to make cards for your students!

Maz said...

what a great take on the challenge, lovely card
maz

01 09 10