Saturday, July 18, 2009

Track 2008

This is my fourth post today, I'm having a great day, my mojo has returned and it feels good! Scroll down to see what I have done.

Here is a sketch from Jana: It was perfect for my pics of Danica's track pics. All supplies are from CTMH except the buttons (PTI) and Journalling Spot (LYB). I so love this Game On paper. You would think that since pink is my favorite color and I have girls I would go through a lot of a different paper, but I have ordered 2 packages of this paper and will now need a third for a soccer layout!
I noticed that the first photo looks like it has glitter all over it. It doesn't, must be a glare from the flash.

6 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Oh, I LOVE it, Laurel!!! I love how you added the embellishing to the left page, too! That is perfect!!! Thanks for using my sketch! ;)

Sarah said...

I Love the Game on Paper its is SO versatile!
This Layout is awesome with this paper.

Alanna said...

Great layout Laurel. You are so inspiring to me with all the cards and layouts you accomplish.

Unknown said...

GREAT layout! LOVE that game on paper. I noticed there is a little green in there to go with your green week!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I LOVE these layouts! You have some great photos, too! I agree that Game On was a "surprise" for me. I didn't think I'd use it at all and I think I've bought 3 packs now. Everything I use it for looks just perfect.

I giggled at Karen's comment about the green because I had the same thought! When I made the photo larger I did see that the school colors must be green - the girls are wearing a bit of it!

Unknown said...

Great layouts, I am going over to check Jana site out too! I love the sketch and what you did with it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

01 09 10