Friday, September 4, 2009

Shore do love you

The sketch this week from Get Sketchy. This week we are sponsered by Whimsie Doodles. They have the most amazing Digital Images! We got to play with some ocean life critters and sentiments. I SO love this little puffer fish, isn't she adorable!!! When I found my Theresa Collins paper in my stash I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I may have to play with more of the Whimsie Doodles images as they are so, so cute! Head on over to Get Sketchy to see what the rest of the Design Team did with the images, then once you are inspired check out Whimsie Doodles.
I mounted the fish and sentiment on foam squares. I cut the hearts from the pattern paper and attached to mimic 'bubbles'. So fun!


15 comments:

yyam said...

This is really cute! Love the colors! :)

Rose said...

girl this is too stinken cute!!! :)

Heather P. said...

I friggin' LOVE this!! What an awesome card!

Dora said...

Love your card, the colors, balck and pink, that fish the bubbles!
Great card!

laterg8r said...

omg that puffer fish is tooo cute :D great card

~amy~ said...

simply a-dorable Laurel...You did a fabbie job with the digi-stamp!!!

Crystal said...

Oh Laurel...the fish is super cute! Great card!

Laural-Lee said...

I love this card and the dp. That fish is cute! Love black hot pink and white together!

Carolyn V said...

That is a-freakin-dorable!! So cute, and I love the fun colours. :D

Sarah said...

You are right, this is SUPER cute! I love that fish...and the papers, just perfect! No wonder it's one of your all time fav's!

Bananastamper said...

Soo cute and love pink & black together!

Shanna

Carolyn said...

Too cute laurel! Yes she's adorable! :)

Unknown said...

Love the whimsy fun in this one!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jeanne said...

Flippin' adorable is what this is! Love their digi images. Super work, Laurel!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

That is a cutie - I love that image!!!!

01 09 10